Corporate law is a core area of our expertise.
We advise companies, ranging from Swiss SMEs to international corporate groups, as well as foundations and associations, shareholders, board members and managing directors on all questions concerning corporate law. We actively guide our clients in understanding and meeting legal compliance standards.
Our services in particular include:
- Incorporations, commercial register filings, changes of company name or registered seat
- Capital increases and capital reductions, financing (intra group loans, contributions etc.)
- Restructuring of corporate groups, mergers, demergers, transfer of assets and conversions
- Establishing and advising on private equity and venture capital structures
- Shareholders’ agreements, joint venture contracts
- Planning and organizing of annual and extraordinary shareholder meetings, executive board and board of directors meetings
- Shareholder representation as independent proxy
- Corporate governance and organizational regulations
- Fulfillment of the Company Secretary function or, respectively, the administrative office function for federations, associations and other organizations
- Financial restructuring and liquidations
- Advice on association and foundation law matters
- Advice and representation in disputes and litigation related to shareholder conflicts or directors' and corporate officers' liability